Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!!

a very happy thank you to Southern Bliss for the Versatile Blogger Award!! 

THANKS GIRL :)


be sure to check her out!

Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.



Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself.

1. i don't like microwave popcorn. only stovetop popped for this girl!
2. my sorority is a HUGE part of my life. like and really, really huge part
3. i'm addicted to pinterest and twitter (follow me!) 
4. i can't wait to be a teacher. i already have my future room planned!!
5. i have a younger brother who is one of my bestest friends.
6. i love watching football!
7. fall is my all time favorite season! followed by spring as the close second


Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers that you recently discovered.
sorry if you've already received this award, i just think you are all totes wonderful!!!

Hammarlove
Much Love!
Jenna

3 comments:

  1. Thank so much, you are wonderful :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award and your kind e-mail, I am honored. It's so good to know that you are a blog reader, too. Enjoy college life and your Sorority experience...I just know in my heart that you're going to be a great Teacher!

    Monika
    iloveitallwithmonikawright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete