Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

picture post

well as promised, here is my post of picture!!! enjoy loves :)

graduation


754 graduates!




fam fam


i'm such a proud big sis


yup, the diploma is real!



the uniform 




















we carry these everywhere!


name tag. but yall are smart and probably figured that out on your own!


evolution? 


this is zing, its a west ga spirit thing. he visited orientation


six of our eight silver squad member 


other summer festivities


"old girls" pic


just posing with some cool juice




cutest puppy ever!




siiisssstersss!!!
Much Love!
Jenna

3 comments:

  1. loove your dress in the pics of your brother's graduation!
    and wowza thats a LOT of orientation shirts!! Seeing that class of 2015 makes me feel SO old too- seriously, 5 years younger than me..wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog (through Jessica) and I love all of your pictures! I graduated college not too long ago and I loved being with all my sorority sisters!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! beautiful fam =)

    ReplyDelete