Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

orientation is done with until august and i'm FINALLY home for the summer!!!! (insert HUGE smile here!) however, i'm not really sure what to do now....
i mean i have an inturnship but i'm not sure if they need me to work yet sooooo now i'm just chillin out at home. trying to think of things to keep me busy, trying not to spend my paycheck all in one place and trust me that's freakin hard for a shopoholic like me! so wish me luck that i can figure something out! hopfully with all my free time i'll learn to create a bugdet. i feel as though that skill is long overdue.

oh and on a completly different note. i'm currently watching this new show Suits, on USA networt. it's about a college-dropout, Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams), who slips into a job interview with one of New York City's best legal closers, Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht). Harvey takes a chance by hiring Mike on the spot after he recognizes that he has a natural talent and photographic memory. it's pretty inturresting. plus the two main characters aren't too bad on the eyes.






lookin good boys!
Much Love!
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment