Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

some favs of mine

Leslie over at Life in its Ordinary Form tagged me "My Favorites" list.. and we ALL know how i LOVE lists. 

so here are some of my favs!!


(1) food: popcorn popped on the stove, not the microwave

(2) color: green

(3) animal: turtles

(4) sports team:  nebraska.. i know... random considering i was born and raised in the south. go huskers!

(5) dessert: moose tracks ice cream

(6) artist/singer/band: dave matthews band

(7) pair of shoes: TOMS... duh ;)

(8) outfit: nike shorts and a tshirt and if its cold my patagonia... so comfy or a cute sundress with boots or flats

(9) store: new york and company & target

(10) brand: eh, i have a variety but i do love me some lilly!

(11) perfume: VS amber romance and secret wonderland

(12) accessory: pearl earrings

(13) city: anywhere with a beach is a favorite!

(14) hobby: alpha xi delta

(15) beauty product: burt's bees shampoo and conditioner 

(16) snack: the snack that smiles back, goldfish

(17) holiday: christmas

(18) movie: ocean's 11, 12, and 13

(19) song: me and tennessee- gwyneth paltrow & tim mcgraw

(20) guilty pleasure: eating chocolate frosting straight out of the container


Now Tag 5-7 friends!

Jessica Lynn: Living With Ones Soul





ha! i just realized i had a lot of jessica and emily bloggie friends! love!!

and ps- i totally wish i was here.. just saying

clearly someone is craving summer and that someone would be me!

Much Love!
Jenna

7 comments:

  1. YUM- icing straight from the container is the best..love getting a spoonful after it's been in the fridge. soo good.

    Thanks for the tag! i saw this going around and wanted to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahhhh!!!! I'm stealing this. I LOVE lists too...I'm pretty sure my entire blog is lists. We are one in the same. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! I've never tried Burt's Bees Shampoo and Conditioner but I can only imagine how amazing it must be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveee your list! as a fellow toms fan you can appreciate this most likley: the other day I was shoe shopping and came across this thing called 'bobs by sketchers' if you google it you'll see what I'm talking about. its a total rip-off of toms! its quite sad too because its a blatant copying of everything about toms :(

    Prepster Royalty

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post! so much fun!!! your blog is adorable, so glad i found you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am OBSESSED with TOMS shoes :) i own 10 pairs, but I find myself wearing the glitters (gold, silver and black) the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for tagging me! (= I love a good list- esp when I have no idea what to blog about!

    ReplyDelete