Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'M GOING TO BE A UWG ORIENTATION LEADER!!!! 
no worries, i'm about to explain what that is :)
during the summer every new student to west georgia has to attend an orientation to the university. its one or two day (usually two and they have to stay the night in the dorms) anyways, orientation leader are the ones who teach the 'new babies' allllll about west georgia! i loved my orientation leader when i was a freshman and i'm so excited to be one!! this is going to be the best job ever! it's even more of a plus that my twin in my sorority (aHe) is going to be an orientation leader with me! we get to spend to whole summer together *big smile*
this is me and her at alpha xi delta area wide training

and today was one of my precious kindergartners 6th birthday and her aunt and uncle threw her a mini party at school today. never in my life have i seen so many sugared- up children!
her cake was an iCarly laptop cake! apparently iCarly is a BIG deal for 5 and 6 year olds. (who knew?!)
i teach my first lesson to them on thursday, so keep your fingers crossed :)

so since i'm failing at this thirty day challenge and have skipped a bunch of days i'll just start up with it tomorrow (maybe). i hope everyone has had a terrific tuesday!!
Much Love!
Jenna

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on being an orientation leader!! that will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete