Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

happy (late) st. patrick's day

i had a wonderful first st. patrick's day being 21!
first, my st. patrick's day math lesson at school went wonderfully!! i wasn't as nervous teaching this one as i was the first one. 
then on my way home from school my big texted me saying that she didn't have to work and she was free to go out. whoop whoop!!
so to the border (a mexican restaurant) we went! even they were in the spirit hint the green cheese... looks gross but sooo good.

after we ate we were out for the night!



i know, i know, i'm not wearing green but i did change after we ate into a shirt with green in it, i just didn't take pictures of it. :(

hope you all had a wonderful st. patty's day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm a stylist in LA and I'm totally obsessed with your blog. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things celebrity fashion. I just moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser and in order to get my heel in the door, I've started a celebrity fashion blog. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me and check out my latest trend report. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, that food looks so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete