Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

formal

well... formal... it's over... now i can breathe again. 
everything went smoothly, until we ran out of chicken and we had left was salad, and veggies. and one of my sister's had an allergic reaction to something (she's good now, no worries!) and i spent the last hour of formal at the hospital. but i really did have a good time. my poor date, who had to ride in the car with me ended up having the ride the bus back. what a sport! but everyone seemed to have had a good time. (guess i'll find out tonight at chapter) now on to the final plans for family day this coming sunday :) my job is never done. well i'll leave you with these few pictures i stood still enough to take. 


me and my date at his fraternity house



my lil and our dates

we won "best roommates" no big deal :)




hope all of you had a fabulous weekend!
Much Love!
Jenna

5 comments:

  1. I love your dress! Y'all got great pictures!! and the hospital trip at least made your formal more memorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie wrote everything I wanted to say...so Im gonna say DITTO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress- u look so pretty!!!! love your blog

    New to the blog world!

    Please come stop and check out my blog :)

    -Lilly for law school

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower...I'm going to follow the crowd and say I LOVE your dress you look soo pretty hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahhhhhh your dress looks even better than the pic you sent me. I'm so proud of you benna, it sounds like your formal was a success

    ReplyDelete