Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

day two

day two: a picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


well... there's a few :)
three to be exact!

my mom

don't think it's lame, but honestly my mom is the person i've been the closest with for the longest. i am who i am today because of her and i am so appreciative of everything that she does for me and everything that she has taught me!


jLl and me on nye

let me tell you the shortened version of our story... we've known each other since 8th grade when i moved to a new middle school. we were just those people who just knew who the other was but not the close friends until our senior year. and pretty much we've been best frannns ever since! i cannot imagine not having her in my life!!

steph! (this pic is SO old.. 2008... but i LOVE it)

this is the girl who got me through high school, i was a freshman, she was a senior and lord knows i would have been soooo lost without her those years! and she's still helping me through the rest of life! ha! but i'm super sad that we don't get to see each other as often as we used to but every time we get together it's like we were never apart.

oh and i just HAVE to mention this convo that i had with one of my sweet little kindergartners today.

C- "are you married?"
Me- "no, i'm not married."
C- "do you have a boyfriend?"
Me- "no, i don't have a boyfriend."
C- "well most student teachers do."
Me- "oh, is that right? when you grow up are you going to have a boyfriend?"
C- "i don't ever want a boyfriend... i just want to marry justin bieber!"

hahaha how presh is that!! it's the little things like this that make me love being a future teacher!
Much Love!
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment