Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome!

Hello Blogging World!
I'm so excited to be here!! This blog thing is totally new to me so any suggestions would be wonderful and much appreciated. Well let me start by telling you a little about myself. I'm twenty years old, almost twenty-one (10 day ahh!) I attend the University of West Georgia (love!) and I'm a sister of the most amazing sorority, Alpha Xi Delta. Seriously, I don't know where I would be without these girls, they're my life! I was born and raised in the south, and I can't imagine living anywhere else! I live in my sorority's house (ballin I know!) with my wonderful roommate. In fact she's the one who got me interested in blogging. I enjoy a good book. I'm currently I'm reading "Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin and I cannot put it down! I love working out, running is my favorite stress reliever and I addicted to online shopping. (I really think I might need help. ha!) But anyway, that's just a little bit about myself. I'm looking forward telling you more about myself as well as getting to know all of you. 
Much Love!
Jenna

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Jenna! :] I'm new to the blogging world as well. I hope you have an amazing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! I love your blog design!! I read Something Borrowed last year and it is reallly good- did you read Something Blue already?
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't yet, but it's next on the list! and thanks to both of yall for the welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Welcome to blogging :) You will LOVE it!! And I love Emily Giffin! Something Borrowed and Something Blue are SUCH great books!

    Can't wait to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the "little" blogging world. You will soon become addicted. :)

    ReplyDelete