Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

krunk

today my lil and i got krunk! haha not like krunk like drunk.. its a workout class. and let me tell you, it was amazing!! probably the best workout i've done in a while. i cannot wait till next week's class. we've already picked out the classes to go to throughout the week. we're also gonna try 
she's done it already but i haven't so i'm a little nervous. they say its more latin based than the krunk class and let me tell you, this girl right here, has a hard time moving her hips like they can so cross your finger that i don't make a fool of myself. ha! we also just taught ourselves "the wop". if you don't know what it is youtube it. i'll make ya laugh! well now that i'm all worn out i'm gonna go chill out for a bit before bed. sisterhood retreat tomorrow!! 
Much Love!
Jenna

3 comments:

  1. I have nevvver heard of Krunk! YOU GA girls hahahaha Kidding. We are sooooo normal here in KY :) hahaha. Anyhooo I have done Zumba before...I didn't really care for it however I think I am thee only one on thee planet or at least my city who doesn't love it. It is the big craze down here. Please look for the adults (unless you all are working out on campus) shakin their bom-bom's they reallly work it!! My town has a workout called Pure Barre - google it! It sounds amazing! - ly HARD haha. Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZUMBA is the BEST work out eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard of krunk.. but Zumba is the greatest thing EVER. I was nervous to go at first because I'm a TERRIBLE dancer.. but it is SUCH a blast!!

    ReplyDelete